Careers – Human Resources Assistant
Supports human resources processes by supporting recruitment efforts; scheduling appointments; conducting orientation; maintaining records and information.
- Assists with recruitment and interview process.
- Schedules examinations by coordinating appointments.
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
- Conducts benefits enrollment for new employees.
- Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Provides clerical support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; answering the telephone; relaying messages; maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Spanish/English bilingual with effective verbal, written, and listening communication skills a must;
- 1-2 years related experience, preferred;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize successfully;
- Strong administrative skills with demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet and email;
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player, and collaborate with colleagues with minimal supervision;
- Ability to communicate and interact with coworkers across all levels of the organization;
- Attention to detail with effective problem solving
Position Posting Date: March 10, 2016
Position Closing Date: Until filled