Careers – Administrative Assistant
The Receptionist would be responsible for greeting visitors and vendors, handling a multi-line phone, and perform administrative duties. The ideal candidate must possess excellent customer service skills and enjoy working with people.
- Answer and route incoming phone calls from a multi-line telephone.
- Greet customers and direct them to the proper department in a timely manner.
- Perform a variety of clerical duties and assist with projects as needed such as typing correspondence, filing, copying, data entry, word processing, sending and receiving faxes.
- Assist A/P with reviewing statements, posting and matching invoices as needed.
- Receive, sort and distribute mail, daily including picking up mail at P.O. box
- Create and arrange shipments via FedEx, UPS and DHL
- Make office courier runs, as needed
- Maintain sufficient supply inventory and request reorders as needed
- Responsible for making coffee each morning, and as needed throughout day
- Prepare conference rooms for meetings, when needed
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality, discretion, ethical conduct, and professionalism with regard to Company and client information
- Perform other duties as needed to ensure business operations runs smoothly
- Spanish/English bilingual with effective verbal, written, and listening communication skills a must;
- 1-3 years related experience, preferred;
- Experience in handling a multi-line telephone system;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize successfully;
- Strong administrative skills with demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet and email;
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player, and collaborate with colleagues;
- Ability to communicate and interact with coworkers across all levels of the organization;
- Effective problem solving skills;
- Attention to detail; and
- Valid and current Driver’s License with ability to maintain a good driving record
Position Posting Date: March 4, 2016
Position Closing Date: Until filled